Vertical Farming is an emerging trend in agriculture today. These high tech grow houses typically inhabit buildings in urban areas. In particular vertical farming in marijuana for medical purposes (MMRP) is an emerging market in Canada that is projected to see significant growth. Today’s requirements for MMPR facilities are highly sophisticated and tightly managed environments requiring cutting edge software solutions.
With mission-critical requirements for data warehousing and automation (ranging from reporting and compliance purposes, to the business analytics) it is necessary to establish, measure, and implement industry “best practices”.
The FocusPoint Framework, specifically designed for the MMPR industry, makes this easier!
A “technical” build is designed to provide the specialized targeted features to the sector by increasing efficiencies in the workflow process…
In addition to the standard functions and features of the framework, the MMPR specific build includes a number of industry specific features including:
• Room and Access Monitoring, Control and Surveillance Auditing
• Compliance Regulation Links and Checklists
• Supply Chain Management and Logistics Auditing
• Inventory Management and Control Auditing
• Compliance Tools with in-depth Reports and Auditing
• Business Intelligence and Analytics Auditing
• Telecommunications and Call Center Auditing